Friday, February 6, 2015

New video from Anthem Lights ... and me??!




Happy Saturday all! I hope you are doing well! I know I always say something like this, but your continued support means SOOOOO much to me and I appreciate you all so much!!! 

First off, I read this article that Anthem Lights commended on their Twitter account recently...it's about their pop music and whether or not they are really a Christian band or not. If you're a Bulb, I would definitely give it a read...and when you're done let me know what you thought...please...? :) You can view that post here: 

https://www.sweetyhigh.com/blog/music/anthem-lights-escape?utm_source=SCSH&utm_medium=AnthemLightsBlog&utm_campaign=SHblog


NOW...on to what this post is REALLY supposed to be about...the videos!!! To start, Anthem Lights released their Grammy Nominee Mashup early this week. I personally liked most if it. I'm just not a big fan of "Stay With Me" or anything else I've heard of Sam Smith (which honestly isn't that much. Please don't get mad at me for that if you like him...). It was creative and the beginning had me smiling, and the end was kind of funny. That's my opinion, what are your thoughts on it. If you want to watch it again or haven't seen it, here's that video:




Secondly (and lastly), you all may remember back in November when I posted a whole documentary about Anthem Lights...and their history back to when they started as Yellow Cavalier in 2008. If you haven't seen that and are interested, you can watch it below. :) 



BUT, now you probably think I'm just using this post as a means of free advertising so that I'll get more views on that documentary. I guess you might be true...but I do have some real news that has to do with A NEW VIDEO and THE DOCUMENTARY!!! Since the band still exists, it's only natural that they are going to make new videos and music and that their story isn't over yet...SO I've decided to (as of now, I'll let you all know if plans change. Don't want to promise something for sure because I don't know where I'll be at the end of 2015) release another part of this movie at the end of this year that "documents" all of the band's achievements and accomplishments from 2015. 

I guess that's about it! Thanks to all of you who have read this...please live me a comment and/or +1 (or like depending on what social network you saw this on) as well as a view on that documentary if you haven't already seen it...or maybe you'd watch it again? ;) Haha, but I won't push you to do it! 

You all mean so much. I know I say that a lot, but you do! 'Till next time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment