Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!!




Hey everyone, I'm sorry this post is so late today, but I've been busy hanging out with friends. Great way to spend Valentine's Day!!! :)

SO, Happy Valentine's Day everybody! (I've also heard people calling it "Singles Awareness Day" this year, so I guess you can go with whichever one you want. lol.) To celebrate, I'm putting Anthem Lights' two latest videos in this blog post! The first one is the video for "Give Me A Lifetime" that the boys released yesterday. The song is featured on both "Covers Part 2" and "Escape." They just now released a video for it. The second movie is Caleb and Kelsey's wedding video. The just uploaded it to their "Caleb + Kelsey" YouTube channel a few days ago. Enjoy!!! :)



Or you can watch the official audio video 
that was just released! 






I think that will be all for this week! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and the rest of your weekend and next week is amazing! See you all next Saturday!!! :D

2 comments: