Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowed In / Caleb's Bday / New Merch

Hi all! Well, I can either make this post long...or short. I think I'm going to choose short. This week, there was a lot of talk on Twitter/Instagram about how bad the weather in Nashville (where Anthem Lights live) was. It was quite cold, and the people there sort of got snowed in. Both Kelsey and Fallon posted on their social media about watching Netflix/TV shows and hanging out with their husbands and dog(s). But after a while their tweets went from the excitement of having a break from work and such to the restlessness of wanting to get out and do something. I can remember Caleb particularly posting about this, but I think Chad kind of got sick of sitting around watching TV too.

In the meantime, Caleb turned 27 on February 19th. 





He got plenty of birthday love through social media including this tweet from Chad:

The next day, he thanked the family, friends, and fans who had wished him a happy birthday: 

The band also released a photo of their latest shopanthemlights.com merchandise item, DOG TAGS! I think these are a fantastic idea, since they are such an Anthem Lights fashion statement, if you will. 



Thank you all for reading this! Please let me know what you like...short or long blog posts! I guess this wasn't too short was it? Haha. See you all next week!

Peace and love... :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't do social media as such, but it is nice when you share a personal not from one of the boys. Oh yeah, happy Bday Caleb, I am sort of behind on the birthday dates except,
    Keep up the great work, and your following Christ's example! You guys are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What exactly do you mean, you like when I share something "personal"?

      Delete
  2. opps, made a mistake on that last one, I should have finished the 'birthday dates-except Chad's =November same as my son.
    love you all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. That's pretty cool. How old is your son? And thank you, you're awesome...thanks so much for being a fan. It means a lot! :)

      Delete