Saturday, October 4, 2014

Throwback Posts?

How long have you been a lightbulb? Maybe you remember you remember the days when Kyle Kupecky was part of the band? I was thinking about this recently. They were so different back then.

So...here's my question....
Would you guys like to relive the old days of Anthem Lights? I would write posts about the band including videos and photos from around 2011. Anthem Lights is awesome now, but they were great band then too! I don't think that all those years should be ignored! 

What do you think? Do you want me to write the "Throwback Posts" for the next few weeks? COMMENT below (or on our Facebook or Google+ pages on the post that contains the link to this post) an let us know! Give us your feedback! :)

Thanks guys! You all are awesome! See you next week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment