Thursday, September 25, 2014

"A Whole New World"

Caleb & Kelsey released their second video recently--this time a Disney song, "A Whole New World." 

It's prefect, right? Kelsey loves Disney and the couple just got married. Oh yeah, and that reminds me--did I tell you that they have just a teeny bit of their wedding reception in the video? Never mind, just go watch it! The video will explain itself better than I can explain it. Haha. Check it out below! :)

Caleb & Kelsey: "A Whole New World" Cover

Buy this song here.



You all may remember that I wasn't able to attach the video of their latest cover, Maroon 5's "Maps" in my last blog post about Caleb & Kelsey.

Here it is! :)
  
Buy the "Maps" cover here.

 
Connect with Caleb & Kelsey! The links are below! :)

Twitter and Instagram: 
@thekelseygrimm @calebgrimm @calebandkelsey
 

Thanks guys! See you all next week! :) 
#lightbulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment