Saturday, October 11, 2014

Throwback Post #1 - "Meet Anthem Lights" and "A Day in the Life"

 



Happy Saturday everyone! Last week, I asked if you all would like me to write blog posts on the "old" days of Anthem Lights--like when Kyle was in the band. I remember that at least one person said "yes," and so here we go! Today, I'm gong to be sharing 2 videos from around 2011. One is just a video about the band, and the second one is from when the boys went on tour with the Rock and Worship Roadshow.



"Meet Anthem Lights"

~

"A Day in the Life of Anthem Lights"


I hope you really enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you did! Have you seen Anthem Lights in concert? Was it on the Roadshow? Was Kyle still in the band, or had Joey replaced him? Tell me where/when/if you've seen Anthem Lights in concert. Also, let me know if you enjoyed this post and would like to see more like it! Have a great week! You all are awesome! See you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment