Friday, October 17, 2014

Two Exciting Announcements!


Today I'm going to tell you two things you'll be happy about! :)


1. "Escape" is Out!

Yes, you heard me right. The boys' latest original
(and pop) album is now out!

Buy it on Amazon or iTunes.
Listen to it on Spotify


They celebrated with a livestream on Monday (the 13th).
In case you missed it (or just want to re-watch it), I posted it here.
Btw, Alan gets cupcakes shoved in his face in the middle of it. lol.



Oh, and if you'd like to preview the songs on
the album, you can listen here:




2. Anthem Lights Documentary Coming Soon!


Yes, you heard me right. I'm making a documentary of Anthem Lights. Some of you voted on my Google+ page and the poll showed a definite yes, while the post on Facebook got some positive feedback as well. If you watched the livestream, you might've noticed that Caleb answered a question (within the first 18 minutes, to be exact) that I sent. I had asked if I could use their videos to make a documentary. Caleb replied by saying that I could and that they would even retweet it if it was good. Alan said he'd watch it. I put out the trailer Friday, and the official movie poster (above) yesterday, and I've gotten some real positive feedback, even from Alan himself. Please check out the trailer! :)




Wait! I'm not done yet! The boys have been doing some cool stuff on a social media site called "Tsu" (pronounced "Sue," short for tsunami). It's relatively new and lots of people are still trying to figure it out. It's like a mix of Twitter and Facebook. But it's awesome because you can make money on it! And you can hang out with tons of other lightbulbs and the guys themselves (especially Caleb and Chad)! It's by invite only, and I'm inviting YOU. Here's your invite: www.tsu.co/sydneykahlil Check it out...and if you if you join, feel free to follow me at the link I just shared! I'll be posting some cool stuff and keep you updated on my progress on the documentary! 


You all are the best! 
Comment below and let me know what you thought of this post! 
See you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment