Saturday, December 6, 2014

Just a Few Announcements...




So this week I wanted to address a couple issues. 

First off, the video. We were going to make a "Thank-You" video for Anthem Lights. And yes, we did release the video, but then we got a few people who thought they had sent in videos/pictures and/or were just totally bummed they didn't make it in the video. SO, if you haven't heard...keep on sending your videos and pictures in until about December 15th. OK? Ready? Set. Go!!! :)

Second, I'm thinking about doing a little "how-to" video. I'm thinking about doing a tutorial on how to make an Anthem Lights Christmas tree ornament. However, I want your opinion on this idea. Like it? Have something you want us to teach you how to make? Let us know! 

Third, what exactly do you want us to blog about? I'm kind of lost right now and sort of out of ideas...maybe a Christmas special? It's up to you guys...please tell us what YOU want to READ about!!!

And lastly, Caleb and Kelsey will be performing their cover of OneRepublic's "I Lived" on crosspoint.tv this weekend (Sunday). I am sorry as I do not know the exact time that will be on. However, it should be live at crosspoint.tv. 


Thank you all for your support! As the Christmas season is coming upon us, we'd like to ask you to do two things...1. Please comment below answering the questions above and 2. Share our posts/pages with your friends. We would like to have 100 followers by the end of the year!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! See you next week!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Great! Thank You! Idk either xp sorry
    But keep up the great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is super late...but thank you for your comment and following this blog! It means a lot! :)

      Delete