Thursday, July 10, 2014

Chad's Wedding

Last week, we blogged about Caleb's proposal to Kelsey Sowards. Today, I thought I'd post some pictures and a video of Chad's wedding. He married Fallon Shepherd on October 12th, 2013.



 
The boys (Anthem Lights) sang at the wedding.



Chad sang a love song to Fallon during the 
ceremony. The rest of the band sang harmony.
(See the video at the end of the post for the 
performance.)


 










I'm sorry I couldn't display the video here, 
PLEASE check out the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzAe-PMemnA


1 comment:

  1. Chad's Wedding looks stunning. I completely enjoyed watching these photos. At some local Los Angeles wedding venues we also attended such a cute family wedding and that was so joyous party. We had wonderful time with all family members in this ceremony.

    ReplyDelete