Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Caleb & Kelsey's Wedding

So we recently posted about Caleb Grimm's proposal to Kelsey. If you missed that post, you can read it here

The happy couple's wedding was on Saturday, July 19th. I entirely forgot to write a blog post on Saturday because I was so busy. I guess it worked out, though. The wedding was happening when I was supposed to have written something, but now that Caleb and Kelsey are married, it really gives me something to "talk" about! :)

I don't know much about the wedding except for what I've seen on Twitter (no, Lightbulb Nation does not have a Twitter account. I tweet from a family account.), but I'm hoping more will come in the future. 

Someone has said that "a picture is worth a thousand words." Therefore, I am going to include some pictures of Caleb and Kelsey's wedding that were tweeted over the weekend. Enjoy! :D

Caleb has been working on some videos with his band members this weekend and leaves tomorrow (July 23rd) for his honeymoon with Kelsey in Jamaica! :)

 
Kelsey's bachelorette party.

Kelsey and her maid of honor, no other than Caleb's sister, Charis! :)



  

The couple said that there's "no turning back now." 
The rehearsal.
Kelsey's mom Tammy, Kelsey, and Caleb's mom Darla.

The boys. :) 
The bride with her bridesmaids.
Charis Grimm (maid of honor) with Kelsey.
The wedding.

Praying with the parents.
Mr. and Mrs. Caleb Andrew Grimm.

Enjoy this post? Share it by clicking the links below this post, +1, leave us a comment, and/or tell your friends! Thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment