Friday, October 31, 2014

Throwback Post #3

Hey guys! It's Saturday (yay) and I'm back! In this throwback post, I'm going to share a few random videos! Enjoy! :)


Anthem Lights Signed
CD Contest (May 2011)
 Description of the Contest:

The Winners:





So one day Caleb was trying to write
 a song and he wanted help! 
Check it out below! :)


A Special Reading from Anthem Lights:


 And finally...a live edit of
"Outta My Mind"

So that's it! Oh, and the video I posted last is featured in the beginning of the documentary I'm making (and that I got permission to make from Anthem Lights) called "I Wanna Know You Like That--An Anthem Lights Documentary." It's coming out on November 15 and it will be on YouTube and this blog! :)
As always, let me know what you thought of this post in the comments below! You guys have a great week! God bless! See you next Saturday! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment