Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!




Hey everybody! I'm so sorry I haven't been here lately. I've had a busy...and amazing...summer...but don't worry! I'm planning on consistently blogging each week but on MONDAYS from now on instead of Saturdays. :) How does that sound? Let me know in the comments below.

Time to catch up with the boys and their busy lives...

A week or so ago, "Covers Part IV" was released on iTunes. You can pick it up here. The boys also released their pop medley/mashup for 2014. It is amazing. :)



The boys also sang at John Luke and Mary Kate (of Duck Dynasty)'s wedding and posted pictures from that. :)


Alan has apparently been spending quite a bit of time with his three girls, AJ, Presley, and Rowe, as is obvious as he has been posting cute pictures on social media of him hanging out with them. He's also working on movies as well.



Chad had to have surgery on his ACL. He was in a cast and using crutches for a while, but seems to be feeling better now that the cast is off considering that he tweeted about working out recently.



Caleb and Kelsey celebrated their 1 year anniversary by going skydiving in Chicago (it appears they also went with her brothers). Kelsey has been doing numerous photoshoots with her friend for their fashion blog called the Glamour Republic. 



Joey seems to be doing fine, and Alan recently posted a video on Instagram featuring Joey as they were making new music in the studio. :)



So there...no, I didn't blog about Charis Grimm (now Miller)'s wedding. I'm sorry. Would you still like for me to do that??? Please let me know in the comments.



Thank you for hanging in there and waiting for me to blog! I appreciate it...a lot!!! To somewhat keep up with my busy life and read some of my thoughts...please feel free to check out and follow my personal blog, Lightbulb for Christ. :) Thanks! See you all next MONDAY!!! :D

3 comments: